Here are some of the best World Of Warcraft Quest Helper tips for leveling faster and making gold as you go without any added extra effort.
Thse World Of Warcraft Quest Helper programs are designed to make use of the most effective quests and quest paths to level in the shortest amount of time. There are some things you should be prepared for when using a World Of Warcraft Quest Helper program to level quickly and make gold along the way.
1. Have plenty of food and water. Many of the questing paths a World Of Warcraft Quest Helper will take you on will have you away from a food/drink vendor for quite some time. In order to keep leveling quickly I buy 60 of each whenever I am in town.
2. As soon as you get to a town where you can select enchanting as a profession you should do so. You do not have to keep enchanting long term but being able to disenchant items you don't need or are not good AH sale items will save bag space.
3. Upgrade bags as quickly as you can. Because these World Of Warcraft Quest Helper programs have you out on questing routes, you don't want to run out of bag space and lose time returning to town.
4. Create a level 1 toon you can mail things to along the way and sell at a later time. Even if you cannot afford to upgrade bags you can still mail an unlimited amount of items to this toon including enchanting mats to sell in the AH.
5. At the end of each session log on to your alternate toon and sell the items to vendor and AH listings you mailed along the way. This is a crucial key to making money while you use a WoW Quest Helper
6. Any quest that requires killing a certain number of mobs or killing mobs to get items it is best to kill an extra 5-10 mobs each time. This will keep you above the leveling curve of your WoW Quest Helper program and make killing much easier over all.
These tips and following the exact quests and quest paths provided y your World Of Warcraft Quest Helper program will have you leveling to 70 in under 7-8 days easily.